Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Long Needed Update. Great Trip and New Flavors!

Hey Everyone!
I am very sorry I haven't posted anything!! We had a great trip to DC; Georgetown Cupcakes was amazing!! The only thing I wasn't a big fan of was the frosting, it was too sweet for my taste. You can look on my Facebook Fan page and see the photos. (:

Well it is September! Which I am having a month long special!!! This month special order you Halloween cupcakes within this month and get $10 off of 2 dozen or more!!! Also this month we are having  a special flavor which is Caramel Apple Cupcakes! Photos are on our FB fan page!! Also if you are not already a fan please do so. Strawberry flavor cupcakes will be out of season after this month.

Keep checking back for fall/winter flavors and new deals! Each time I come out with a new flavor I will offer  half dozens at half price for a weekend so check back. I  will also deliver with in Anderson/Clemson area. If have to I can to Greenville. If you have any questions or wanting to place an order please free feel to email me! Thank you so much! I hope you have a great week! (:

Sweet Cupcakes
Courtney

sweetcupcakes.courtney@gmail.com
864-353-8225

No comments:

Post a Comment